Edutainment Forum

Author Topic: Mars mission is it worth?  (Read 190 times)

Offline vitrus

Mars mission is it worth?
« on: December 25, 2017, 03:32:10 PM »
Many agencies around globe has decided to set their footprint on Mars. They have gathered many engineers and scientists to make it work. Billions of cash is flowing into getting out of this planet instead of feeding humans of this planet.
My question is simple. Is it worth?
Also share your views here.
“What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person.” - Paper Towns

Offline jelo

Re: Mars mission is it worth?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 12:23:46 PM »
well, i will say no. We humans, has worsen the condition of this planet and we're looking for an alternative for Earth. We should spend the money stabilizing the condition of this planet and take care of the people on earth first.

Offline nethan

Re: Mars mission is it worth?
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 08:54:37 PM »
well, i will say no. We humans, has worsen the condition of this planet and we're looking for an alternative for Earth. We should spend the money stabilizing the condition of this planet and take care of the people on earth first.
i would use the term 'exploration' instead of 'alternative for earth'. Colonization can really change the way of us living on this planet. Think about Star-War movies. Who has seen future or space. We might be stepping outside our solar system or maybe galaxy. Thinking beyond our imagination will only help us achieve beyond our reach.
Think about it!  :P
“The greatest challenge in life is discovering who you are, The second greatest is being happy with what you find.”
― Auliq Ice

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: